Scholarships made possible by a grant from the Herbert H. Kohl Charities Foundation will allow 40 Janesville middle school (6th-8th grade) students to take an all-expenses-paid trip to Washington D.C. with Boys & Girls Club of Janesville this summer. Interested students must submit a scholarship application to Boys & Girls Club of Janesville no later than 6:00 pm on Monday, April 29, 2019, and meet all additional requirements for the trip.
What does the student need to do?
1. Download and complete the application form.
2. Get a letter of recommendation.
- These need be filled out by day school staff (e.g., a teacher), Club staff (e.g., the Club Manager) or community members (e.g., coach or religious leader).
- They should NOT be filled out by family members.
3. Turn everything in on or before Monday, April 29 (6:00 pm) to Boys & Girls Club, 200 West Court Street in Janesville.
On behalf of Boys & Girls Club of Janesville and Herb Kohl Philanthropies, we look forward to reviewing your child’s completed application packet!