If you love working with youth and want to make a difference in the community, Boys & Girls Club of Janesville, an Equal Opportunity Employer, might be the perfect fit for you. Our program staff works part-time, with no weekends or holidays required.
We Are Currently Hiring a Full-Time Position:
Monday-Friday $40,000 a year
- Ensure an optimal Club experience for elementary age youth members, supervision of a complex and fast-paced after-school facility, and programming designed to produce outcomes in our three main pillars: 1) academic achievement, 2) good character and development, and 3) healthy lifestyles
- Program activities are to include nationally developed, evidence-based programs through the Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) and in accordance with grant requirements
We Are Currently Hiring Part-time Positions:
Monday-Friday $13.00 – $13.50 an hour – Part-time
- Maintain accountability of all assigned children at all times
- Provide positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to ensure all members get the most out of every experience
- Implement and deliver relevant programming for youth, ages 6-11
- Encourage Club members to use problem-solving skills and utilize conflict resolution
Monday-Friday $11.00 – $11.50 an hour – Part-time
- Maintain a safe, organized, and healthy environment by fostering cooperative social behavior
- Communicate daily with staff, supervisors, directors, children, families, and community members
- Help provide after school programming for youth, ages 6-12
The Club always accepts applications for employment from interested individuals. Both an application and background check are required for potential employment.